Rules we have designed for specific needs, or rules expansion we created in order to flesh out the story, or solve a problem that has come to light.
- Item Build Rules
When building magical, psionic, or gadgeted items the rules have been slightly modified for the maximum allowance. Magic and Psionic items have a maximum allowance of a +20, while gadgeted items may have upto 10 different upgrades. Any GM using this style of rules may feel free to increase the slot usage of a given item Modification in order to balance out rules. (Also consider making custom Mods require a specific Mod to also be installed). Any + value added to a Magic or Psionic item is also added to its Purchase DC when determining its Credit cost in addition to any other cost increases.
- Production Line Replicators
|Item Size (below}||Tiny Replicator||Small Replicator||Medium Replicator||Large Replicator||Huge Replicator|
|Large||1/25 /week||1/4 /week||1/week||4/week||20/week|
|Huge||1/100 /week||1/25 /week||1/4 /week||1/week||4/week|
|Gargantuan||N/A||1/100 /week||1/25 /week||1/4 /week||1/week|
|Colossal||N/A||N/A||1/100 /week||1/25 /week||1/4 /week|
Production Line Replicator PDC’s
Tiny: 28 , Small: 33, Medium: 38, Large: 42, Huge: 48
Special rules on Replicators:
The Above purchase DC’s are usable only for Production lines creating Unlicensed Items, to purchase a production line for Licensed items the character must have the appropriate License in addition to increasing the PDC by + 2 for each grade of License up to Military (+ 2 for Restricted, + 4 for Licensed, + 6 for Military).
- Illegal (+ 4), and Highly Illegal (+ 5) replicators cannot be purchased, but they may be created by modifying an existing Replicator, or built by characters with the appropriate skills.
- Standard Ship build Times
This system is used for figuring out ship build times using the new production line replicator rules.
|Replicator Size (below)||Ultralight (Gargantuan) Ship||Ultralight (Colossal) Ship||Light Ship||Medium Ship||Heavyweight Ship||Superheavy Ship||Ultraheavy Ship|
The # of ships listed are Per Week, and assume proper work space, equipment, and crew (5 Mechanics , 50 construction bots).
- 1 construction crew counts as 5 Mechanics and 50 construction bots
- For each size category above Ultralight, 1 additional construction crew is required to fulfill the above build times listed.
- For each extra or missing construction crew in excess of the required amount for a ships size category, increase or decrease the build time listed by 25% to a maximum variance of 75%.
-These times reflect only the basic ship structure, hull, engines, life support, and systems necessary for flight. Add (1) additional week for each size category for non-standard upgrades and outfitting